Aizu Gurutto Card
Show “Aizu Gurutto Card” card and you can get unlimited 2-day access to the transport services in Aizu area including JR lines, Aizu Railway, City Loop-Route Bus (Haikara-san and Akabe), Bandai Toto Bus and Aizu Bus. Also included are discounts and other benefits at tourism/lodging facilities and restaurants. When you travel by bus/train, take this card with you and show it to transport attendants.
- Two-day free transport in Aizu area including JR lines, Aizu Railway, Bandai Toto Bus, City Loop-Route Bus (Haikara-san and Akabe), and Aizu Bus For more info about service area, click HERE
- Discounts at tourism/lodging facilities and restaurants
1,360 yen for children
Where to buy Aizu Gurutto Card (Also available at other locations)
○JR Koriyama Station Ticket Office ○JR Aizuwakamatsu Station Ticket Office
○JR Inawashiro Station Ticket Office ○JR Kitakata Station Ticket Office
○Aizu Railway Nanukamachi Station Cafe
For more info about purchasing Aizu Gurutto Card, clickHERE
- No refund after your Aizu Gurutto Card has been issued.
- To ride an express train or reserve a seat, you need to buy a super express train ticket in addition to a basic fare ticket.
- We will receive your “exchange ticket” and issue an Aizu Gurutto Card starting from one day before the first day of your two-day period.
- For facilities that offer discounts and other information, please refer to the user’s guide that you will receive together with your Aizu Gurutto Card.
- Pay your fare outside the Aizu Gurutto Card service area (train or bus).
- Aizu Gurutto Card cannot be used together with other discounts or coupons.
- The information above is as of Feb 2020. Prices, services and other information may be changed without prior notice.