Personal Information Protection Policy of Visit Aizu
Aizu Smart City Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association"), which operates "Visit Aizu" (hereinafter referred to as "this Service"), will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and will use personal information obtained by the Association from the users of this Service only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described below.
1. Name of the entity handling personal information and the chief privacy officer
Aizu Smart City Association
2. Purposes of using personal information
The Association will use personal information obtained from the users of this Service only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
(1) To properly provide this Service based on regulations such as the Terms of Service
(2) To provide and improve this Service and to provide information related to the provision or improvement thereof
(3) To offer information related to this Service
(4) To create statistical data in which the users of this Service are not identified
(5) To provide various information related to this Service as well as the Association and to answer various inquiries
(6) To conduct questionnaire surveys on this Service and related services to reflect the survey results on this Service and related services
(7) To distribute materials such as free materials to the users of this Service who have applied for a campaign, prize offer, etc. and won a prize
3. Providing personal information to a third party
Except for the cases where personal information must be provided to fulfill the obligations under the Terms of Service for the users of this Service, and where the provision of personal information is based on laws and regulations, the Association will never provide personal information obtained from a user of this Service to a third party without the user’s consent.
4. Subcontracting the handling of personal information
The Association may subcontract the handling of personal information to a third party only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use of this Service. In such a case, for safely managing the personal information of the users of this Service, the Association will select a subcontractor that will surely handle the personal information properly and take necessary measures to protect the personal information.
5. Procedures such as disclosure and amendment
At the request of a user of this Service, the Association will follow the procedure for disclosing personal information, which is held by the Association, of such user, notifying the purposes of use of the information, amending, adding, or deleting the information, stopping the use of the information, deleting the information, or stopping the provision of the information to a third party (these actions are hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc."). For the detailed procedures of disclosure, etc., please contact the chief privacy officer specified below. Among the requests for disclosure, etc., please note that those concerning disclosure and notification of the purposes of use may require the user to pay a fee determined by the Association.
6. Cautions relating to the input of personal information (in case you disagree with our handling of personal information)
Whether or not you provide personal information to the Association is at your discretion. However, if you wish to use this Service, please note that you may not be allowed to do so if the information is not input correctly or is insufficient.
Some parts of the website providing this Service employ technologies such as cookies and web beacons to provide the best service to customers. Such cookies and web beacons do not contain information that allows personal information to be identified.
9. Revising the handling of personal information
This Personal Information Protection Policy may be continually revised due to reasons such as a change in activity or service of the Association. In the case of revision, the website related to this Service will contain the latest information, so please check the website regularly. Note that when you use this Service after a revision of this Personal Information Protection Policy , you are deemed to agree to the revision.
10. Consultation about our handling of personal information
If you would like to consult or make a complaint about our handling of personal information, please contact the chief privacy officer specified below.
11. Contact person for complaints and consultations related to personal information
Aizu Smart City Association
Address: 2-52, Nakajimamachi, Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima
Chief privacy officer and responsible person: Katsunosuke Honda, President of Hondaya Honten Inc.
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, New Year holidays, and non-business days of the Council)
Established: December 14, 2015
Last revised: December 14, 2015